St. Jude Mission Statement
MissionThe mission of St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital is to advance cures, and means of prevention, for pediatric catastrophic diseases through research and treatment. Consistent with the vision of our founder Danny Thomas, no child is denied treatment based on race, religion or a family's ability to pay.
Rally your friends for
As a participant, you can:
- create your own Web page
- monitor your progress
- send emails encouraging others to donate to St. Jude
- accept online credit card donations
- use Facebook and Twitter to update supporters on your success
- win prizes from St. Jude and our top corporate sponsor Kmart by participating in the Thanks and Giving 2011 fundraising challenge!
- The top three fundraisers for November and December will win a $50 St. Jude prize pack, including a $25 gift card to Kmart
- The top overall fundraiser will win a $150 St. Jude prize pack, including a $100 gift card to Kmart
- $30 can help provide a St. Jude family with meals for one day.
- $100 can help provide one pair of pediatric crutches.
- $140 can help provide two platelet count tests.
- $500 can help provide two transfusion units of red blood cells.
- $1,000 can help provide two days of oxygen.
- $1,500 can help provide a day of chemotherapy.
- $4,000 can help provide a day of outpatient care.
Find a friend's page and make a donation to St. Jude.
The funds you raise will help St. Jude continue its mission of finding cures and saving children stricken with deadly diseases. No family ever pays St. Jude for the care they receive.