Better Homes and Garden Radio


Jean Robb

Volunteer your remarketable gifts and become more marketable!

Volunteer and Market Yourself…Remarkably

“Remarkable Marketable Mehelps you share your remarkable gifts volunteering, making you more marketable along the way.



By Jean Robb

I didn’t have the best childhood. We didn’t have much, so if you needed something you had to find a way to get it. I started working at 11 years old selling candy door to door. I know very scary right, but at 11 years old all I knew was I had to sell a certain amount of candy before I could go home. When I knocked on a door, out came my foot and I didn’t move it until you bought a box of candy. The skills I learned from my difficult childhood, (my lemons) really became a blessing (my lemonade).

I learned at a really young age that persistence will open many doors. As an adult I have walked out on a stage with a tiger after Zig Ziglar and talked to over 2,000 people about overcoming their fears. I know you must be thinking…a tiger? I have volunteered for over 15 years with big cat sanctuaries and have learned you can do something you really love while helping others in remarkable ways. In today’s economy you hear lots of people say they can’t find a job. So what happens?

The longer you’re out of work, you start to lose your contacts. You’re not keeping up with the day-to-day changes in your trade. You’re simply out of the loop. The longer you’re in this position the more the fear sets in. What if I can’t find a job? I have so much to offer, how do I get someone to talk to me? Well as you can see, fear can really take a hold of you, it makes you feel like a deer in the headlights. How do you overcome these things?

First off, STOP listening to the FEAR and STOP making EXCUSES. Look, I’ve made many of the same excuses when I’ve let fear be a part of my life. I now realize that the answer to overcoming the fear is to replace it with remarkable things you can be proud of. Instead of asking why would anyone want to hire me, ask yourself why not me?

After volunteering you could say. Look at the change I’ve made in the lives of others. Look what I’ve learned along the way. Look at the skills I’ve been taught while helping others. Look at the great people I’ve met. They’ve seen first hand the type of passion I put into any job I take on. So how will this work? I have made a commitment to bring you a volunteering opportunity at least once a week. The process of volunteering can be more complicated than people may think.

Email me your news. I have included in each story all the information I received and the direct contacts to make it really easy for you to get your foot in the door.Network, Network, Network” See how you can use that experience to build your resume. Most of all how did you feel about helping others today.

My goal is to get you to share with all of us your experience. Think about how much we can learn from each other. Please email me your pictures and story to remarkablemarketableme@gmail.com so I can post them each day. I will add the trademarks, video and links for you.


Jean Robb is a real estate agent in the Dallas – Fort Worth area who is committed to promoting the importance of volunteering for your community.We have the infrastructure in place with the best real estate team in North Texas, and the process for you and I, together can “give back” to those in need without costing you an extra dime. It’s a win/win for both of us. When you contact me, just mention this page and I'll donate 5% of my commission to any non-profit you want to help!

After reading the above information ask yourself “why would I choose any other realtor”?

Click on the logo located on the sidebar for the story you have an interest in reading.

Each story is interactive. Just scroll over and click on the links in the story to get all the information you'll need for that non profit. Some links will appear as a blank spot in the story. Just scroll over it to activate the link.

Please scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page to see how you can follow by email and see the most popular stories.

I make my living as a Realtor. It allows me the opportunity to stay involved with so many charities. If you're in need of a great Realtor please go to http://www.jeanrobb.com

Friday, July 22, 2011

IFAW ~ Join the Flight to Freedom Project

  

https://www.ifaw.org/ifaw_united_states/general/donate_online/gorilla_move.php?msource=DR110715004#x








Dear jean,

I am reaching out to you as one of a special group of supporters who stand out as caring deeply about animals.

Today I am asking you to help six orphaned gorillas take their final flight to freedom.

Pinga, Serufuli, Itebero, Ntabwoba, Dunia and Tumaini were all rescued from poachers and need our help to return to the wild.

They are between 5 and 9 years old and have outgrown their temporary facility in Rwanda. Now they must be flown back to their homeland in the Democratic Republic of Congo where, after a quarantine period to assure their readiness, they will be able to have access to native forest land to prepare for eventual freedom in the wild.

IFAW has pledged $30,000 for this flight to freedom, supporting the renowned Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund, who has built the wonderful GRACE Center in the DRC, a state-of-the-art facility on 350 acres where the gorillas will learn how to survive in the wild in preparation for their long hoped for release.



What an incredible moment that will be!

I am asking you to be a partner in that moment - to help me sponsor one of the world's last gorillas back into the wild - where he will be free to create a family group, to have gorilla babies, to help increase the numbers of the last of these beautiful animals.

Your gift will also help us continue our critical work rescuing, rehabilitating and releasing animals in crisis.

Can you please donate today?

If you could help sponsor one gorilla with a donation of $100 that would take him from Rwanda back home to his native Democratic Republic of Congo it would be a miracle to that animal and other animals who need us so much.

Moving wild animals and ensuring their safety is a costly process requiring skilled veterinarians, pilots and animal caretakers. There must be, of course, expert veterinary support and that is provided by the dedicated staff of the Mountain Gorilla Veterinary Project. We must rent a helicopter to make the flight to Kasugho, DRC, near the GRACE Center, six times, equipped with a specially built gorilla enclosure inside; the gorillas must be acclimatized to their travel crates and carefully sedated for their flight.

And, then, very soon ...




FREEDOM IN A PROTECTED FOREST AREA, THANKS TO YOU.

Could you possibly help sponsor one gorilla's flight to freedom for $100? If I could get just 300 people to answer yes, the gorillas will be home.

I know it is a lot to ask, but this is a ground-breaking project to help six orphaned animals achieve freedom ... and to help a wonderful species who have been brutally poached for their meat and for their body parts - hands and skulls -- to be sold as "trophies." Many thousands of these gorillas have been killed in the past 15 years.

Of course I am enormously grateful for any donation you can make. $25, $50 or $100 will be such a help to this and IFAW's other lifesaving projects to save animals in crisis around the world.

Please say yes to these six gorillas. Pinga, Serufuli, Itebero, Ntabwoba, Dunia and Tumaini deserve a life of freedom in the wild.

It will mean the world to them.

Thank you from the six gorillas and all the animals who benefit from your generous support,

Fred O'Regan Signature

Fred O'Regan
IFAW President
Fred O'Regan

P.S. Tumaini's name means "hope" and that is what you will give her by showing your support. Please help. Whatever you donate will mean so much.
BBB Accredited Charity Certified by Independent Charities of America
**Meets all 20 BBB Charity Standards
**IFAW is certified as one of the "Best in America" by the Independent Charities of Amer









Tumaini is one of the six orphaned gorillas who were rescued from poachers and now need our help to return to the wild.

Our Flight-to-Freedom Project will fly Tumaini and the other five orphans back to their homeland in the Democratic Republic of Congo to the GRACE Center run by the Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund.

Could you possibly help sponsor one gorilla's flight to freedom for $100? If I could get just 300 people to answer yes, the gorillas will be home.

Of course, I am enormously grateful for any donation you can make.





Get Involved

Bookmark and Share
The following pages highlight the many special ways you can support IFAW's campaigns, and the actions you can take to protect animals and their habitat worldwide.
Make a DonationYour donation can make an immediate difference in safeguarding wildlife and companion animals around the world. more Subscribe to our newsletterSign up now to receive regular updates on our campaigns. more
Take ActionOne of the most effective actions you can take is to send messages to your elected officials  and the leaders of major companies. Please take a moment right now to take action in support of IFAW's campaigns. more
EmploymentIFAW seeks qualified candidates to help support our campaigns worldwide. more
Help from Home
You can also help by circulating petitions, distributing IFAW literature, talking to friends and family. more
Corporate GivingThanks to some unique partnerships, IFAW is able to extend its protective reach to more animals around the world. more

Dear Jean

Thank you so much for your caring gift in response to our Flight-to-Freedom project to help six orphaned gorillas and other animals in crisis around the world.

Because of YOU, six gorillas who were rescued from the hands of poachers are flying back to their homeland of the Democratic Republic of Congo. They will live first at the GRACE Center run by renowned Dian Fossey Gorilla Fund. There they will learn how to survive in the wild, in preparation for their long hoped for release.

I am so grateful for your support. It translates into saving the lives of so many animals who need us.

If you know of a friend who would like to help our lifesaving projects for animals, I would be so grateful if you would forward my e-mail. We need to build a worldwide base to help animals in crisis. The need is great.

Thank you so much for being a partner in our work.


Update ! 




Dear jean,

I thought you would like to see these photos I just sent to supporters who partnered with us to fly six orphaned gorillas back to their homeland.

They're home! Back in the Democratic Republic of Congo, their country of origin, where they can safely begin their new life in the best possible location.

I know how much you care about animals. We could use your help.

A donation today-- whatever you can spare --would help so much to save one more animal in need.

Thank you,


Fred O'Regan Signature

Fred O'Regan
IFAW President
Fred O'Regan

































No comments:

Post a Comment